This website is provided and controlled by [Diatec XX], [country]
This policy accounts for cookies etc. used via our website. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website and delete the cookies placed by the website.
When you visit this website your online device will automatically receive one or several cookies, which are transferred from this website or 3rd party domains to your internet browser.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file. Two types of cookies can be used, "session-only" and "persistent". "Session-only" cookies are deleted when you end your browser session. "Persistent cookies" remain on your device for the time period set in the cookie after which time they delete themselves. However, these cookies may be renewed every time you visit the website.
It is common to distinguish between first-party cookies and third party cookies. First-party cookies are allocated to the website that you visit while third-party cookies come from a third-party, such as a web analytics program. Both first-party and third-party cookies are used on this website.
Why does this website set cookies?
This website sets three kinds of cookies:
1. Necessary cookies to help make the website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
2. Statistic cookies that help us understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously, and
3. Marketing cookies that are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
How long will cookies be stored on my computer?
Cookie lifetime vary from cookie to cookie. You can see the lifetime of each cookie in the table below.
Can I still visit the website if the cookie-function is disabled?
Yes. If you chose to have cookies disabled on your online device, you will continue to have the same access to the website content as with cookies enabled. However, some functions such as video clips and logins might operate with reduced functionality or not at all.
How to avoid or delete a cookie?
Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can alter your browser settings to not accept cookies or delete the cookies from your computer. Different web browsers may use different methods for managing cookies. Please follow the instructions below, from the most common web browser manufacturers directly, to configure your browser settings*.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)
• Google Chrome
* These links are to third party sites, over which we have no control – no liability can be claimed if they are inaccurate